Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Juneathon - Day 15: Exercises

Today I was pretty tired after work and left the little bit of exercise I had planned to do today until late. I did manage to get in 34 minutes of sit-ups, push-up parallel stretches and balance exercises. I feel really tired now and am off to bed. A 6 to 8km run planned for tomorrow.

I also got my sponsorship pack today from the Irish Cancer Society. I'm running the Dublin City Marathon on October 31st, my first marathon, and am fundraising for them while doing it. If you wish to donate to this cause please click on the mycharity.ie button on the column on the right. The marathon training schedule starts in July and I'm not sure what to expect but I am looking forward to it. But before all that starts I have a half marathon on Sunday week. I better get in a good long run this weekend to make sure I can still do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment