Saturday, June 11, 2011

Juneathon - Day 11: Core Exercises & Yoga

My wife is in college today and tomorrow so me and my son get to spend some quality alone time together.  We went to visit the grandparents (my parents) and the great grandmother (my grandmother) in the afternoon and just played around for the rest of the day.  My wife was going to out after college and wouldn't be home til late so there was no opportunity to go for a long run today.  We don't have a treadmill in the house, not enough room for one but I still needed to get in some exercise.

So I got in 31 minutes of core exercises and yoga today to meet my quota.  My wife is home early from college tomorrow so I'm going out for a run and I'm aiming for 15km.  I've said it here so hopefully I'll hold myself to it.  Hope Juneathon is going well for you.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Thomas - it's tough to get a run in every day, so yoga or sit ups (or whatever you're havin' yourself) keeps Juneathon ticking!

    ReplyDelete