Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Last Stretch

Long day in work today and I wasn't sure if I would get out for a run.  I was hoping to get in three short runs before Sunday's race.  I got home starving and had some food and then lounged around for about two hours until finally I left the house. 

I don't like running so close after eating and I needed food, but also needed the run.  I did a bit of gardening on Sunday and my legs have been sore since so I needed to get out and stretch.  I guess gardening uses different muscles than running.

A nice 5km stretch in the cold and I was back home to begin the packing for Lisbon.

4 comments:

  1. Well done - you are chipping in to your goal distance pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Breandán. I hope I'll get there... just waiting for the nerve to sign up for the Dublin Marathon. Think I'll need a schedule like that to hit the target.

    ReplyDelete