Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Train(ing)

My training has gone on hold and I haven't run since last Saturday's 10km.  On Sunday I started to feel a bit unwell and decided against running as I was afraid I might get worse.  It didn't matter.  On Monday I felt worse and by Monday night I was worse still.  The first thing I did Tuesday morning was ring the doctor and off for an appointment.  The doctor's prognosis was Flu.  So I'm at home now, out of work for the week, and away from my training programme for a week.  I'm hoping by Sunday I'll be feeling up to a small run and then back to the training programme on Tuesday.

The last few runs I've been out on by myself I've took the iPod and have been listening to the same album that my wife got me as part of my Christmas present.  The album is "Save Me, San Francisco", the golden gate edition, by the band Train.

Train - Save Me, San Francisco (Golden Gate Edition)


I'm really enjoying running to their music.  Hopefully I'll be running again on Sunday so no updates until then.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Feeling much better today. Hoping to get out for a short run on Sunday to kick it all off again.

    ReplyDelete