Wednesday, December 22, 2010

1,500 Kilometres in 2011

So my last bit of constructive running was in September, since then I've been pretty lazy.  I've decided that needs to change and I'm setting a target for 2011.

So this is my target, to run 1,500 kilometres in 2011. This is a big goal for me as I usually lose motivation and take weeks, if not months, off at a time.  I can't do that and complete this goal.  Over the year I hope to enter a few races and complete the Dublin City Marathon at the end of October 2011, which will be my first ever marathon.

I'm going to post all runs, training and races, on the blog and with a bit of luck and hard work I'll meet my target and complete my first ever marathon running 1,500 kilometres in one year in the process.

My first race will be the Lisbon Half Marathon in March but before that I need to get rid of this flu and start running again.  Chirstmas is only days away so after the party season is over the training will start.  I think I'm looking forward to 2011 already.  Happy running.

No comments:

Post a Comment