Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 4 of 30 - Worse But Better

Today was a first for me.  The first time I've run four days in a row.  My legs were definitely feeling it today.  My first two kilometres were in line with what I had run the past three days but the last three kilometres were a good deal slower.  At least my heart rate was in a better zone than the last three days so I can see good parts with the bad parts.

I realise that I'm probably going to be going slower for the next few runs until my legs adjust, if they do.  This running every day is a little harder than I first expected.  Tomorrow is block booked with things to do so the run will have to be done early or I risk not getting it done.  Despite feeling more tired than I have in a while I'm enjoying running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment