Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 1 of 30 - A Month To Change

I feel that I need to change.  I've been saying that for a few months now but have not really done anything about it.  This month I've decided that I need a challenge.  I've not run any races this year and have not signed up for any either and this lack of a target I know has affected my motivation.  I guess I've lost the habit of running.

They say it takes 21 days to make a habit so I'm going to use this month to make and then strengthen a habit.  I aim to run at least 5km a day, each day for the month.  A total of 30 runs and at least 150km.  It is a big challenge for me as the most runs I've ever done before in one calendar month has been 12.  Well challenges are supposed to be challenging.

I'm also going to cut out chocolate for the month, I eat too much of it and I really should be eating a piece of fruit when I get peckish.  I each practically no fruit at all.  Let's see if I can make two habits and break another.

This is my month to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment