Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 2 of 30 - Panic Stations

When I got up this morning I got ready to go out for my 5km.  I wanted to get it over early today so that I could settle in and watch Liverpool v Arsenal.  I went to turn on my Garmin forerunner 305 and nothing, I was full sure I charged it last night.  I plugged it in and again nothing...  I fiddled around with it, removing connections restarting my computer and again nothing.  I was starting to get the feeling I would have to replace it, but hoping not to have to do this.  One last try, I Googled the problem.  Apparently the forerunner was locked, not sure how this happens, a quick press of mode, reset and power and the watch sprung back to life, happy days.

With a little power in the watch I left the house and ran the same 5km as yesterday on a lovely sunny Sunday morning.  Great feeling to be out in it.  2 days down 28 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment