Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hello Again

It's been over two weeks since my last post but I have been running, if a little sporadically. Here is a quick update on the runs I've been doing over the past two weeks.

On the 16th I went for a lovely little ramble around the two for my last big run before the marathon.  It was a nice relaxing half and I felt great after it. A good time for me also, an unofficial PR.

On the 21st I ran a nice tempo 5km run around a local track and then did 10 minutes on the bike in the local gym and another 10 minutes on the elliptic trainer.  I'm taking it really easy in the final few weeks as the Achilles are OK now but still I want to go easy on them before the big day to make sure I don't tweak anything.

And on the 24th it was the last long run before the Dublin City Marathon a nice 15km run that again was fast for me but felt good.  It feels like I am as ready as I'm going to be for this run... Bring it on.





No comments:

Post a Comment