Sunday, June 3, 2012

2 Week Review (part 1)

I've been doing a little bit over the past two weeks, trying to get back into a bit of exercising.  I've started to plan a little to make sure that I do a bit of exercising, running or otherwise each week.  2 weeks ago my exercising was as follows:

(21/05/2012 - 27/05/2012)

Monday: A 3.5km run.
This was a nice run out on a countryside road at an easy pace with a sprint near the end.  I'm a bit out of shape, heart rate peaked at 195bpm, but in time that will come down.  All in all an enjoyable run.

Tuesday: A 2.65km cycle followed by a 4.4km cycle.
I decided that I should really get my bike in shape too.  It's been in the shed for 3 years, unused and unloved and needed a bit of tender loving care.  I brought it to the shop and get new tyres and tubes, mud-guards put on (needed ion this wet country) and the breaks sorted.  The aim was to cycle to work, when possible.  It's 2.65km to work, which was my first cycle at a nice easy pace.  The way home was slightly longer.  The aim is to cycle directly to work but take a bit of a detour on the way home to clock some distance and get sued to the bike again.

Wednesday: Nothing done

Thursday: A 4km run.
Again this was a nice run with two friends around the block.  Felt good to get out.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Nothing done


No comments:

Post a Comment